Monday-Thursday 8:00 am-10:00pm
The Fitness Center is a state of the art facility that allows all visitors the opportunity to exercise the mind and body in a fun and safe environment on campus. Located in WUC 160 the Fitness Center opened in October 2007 and is now one of the main “hot spots” on the Biscayne Bay Campus. Students are required to bring a valid Panther Id and are also encouraged to bring a towel upon each visit. The facility is also accessible to FIU faculty and staff as well as the outside community once a membership has been purchased at our front desk.
- A Cardio Village equipped with Life Fitness Treadmills.
- Locker Rooms with showers
- Seven flat screen televisions on the main floor.
- Total Body Trainers
- Recumbent and Upright Exercise Bikes
- A Hammer Strength Free Weights Section
- A Separated aerobics room overlooking the beautiful Biscayne Bay
- Diversified group exercise schedule
- Access to the Aquatic Center
For more information about the Fitness Center please call 305-919-5678.